sobota 9. novembra 2013

Avon Magix Face perfector


Today I would like to share my opinions on Avon Magix Face perfector (perfecteur de teint) with SPF 20. I do have combination oily skin and I need to use primer for better application of foundation and also I need to prolong the wear of it.
This face perfector from AVON has white color, no scent and semi thick consistency.  I apply pea size of face perfector for whole face, but mainly on my nose forehead and cheeks; right after moisturizer. It has silicone feeling on the skin. After application I do not see any difference before and after I apply face perfector. My skin is bit less shiny, but that is all. My pores are still visible. Foundation is applied a bit better; smoother and less streaky, but if I use stippling brush and take a time it would be nice either way. Face primer did not help me with prolongation of my foundation wear. Good is that has SPF 20.

For me this is not the right face perfector - primer and I expected more. This face perfector - primer does not enough for me and I would not repurchase.


Did you try this? Leave a comment bellow what are you experiences.:-)

Lenka

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára