sobota 16. novembra 2013

Face of the day Natural make-up Travel friendly - Denné líčenie


During my stay in Rome, Italy I did not want to put loads of make - up and spend 30 minutes of doing so. I wanted to be presentable and neat. This look will take you 10 minutes and you can leave your house for adventures of the day.:-)
Face
I used new Lavera BB cream and powder it just a bit with Rimmel Stay matte powder. As concealer - Maybelline Pure Cover Mineral. On my brows was Eyebrow pencil from Rimmel in light brown. I´m testing it right now and so far so good.:-)

Eyes
As eyeliner I used Rimmel Scandeleyes - black with glitter, very very nice. On eyeliner I applied MUA tri eye shadow, dark brown on the wing and the pearl cream in my inner corner. I like this trio a lot! Mascara - Estee Lader Projectionist in black - like this mascara.

Lips
Lipstick from Yves Rocher Grand Rouge in Rose Poudre- review here, from Ladybox. 

Lenka





Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára