pondelok 10. marca 2014

Last Week in Photos #2


Hello Beauties!

I would like to with you share few of the pictures from my last week - first March week of 2014. :-) The AVON Christmas hand cream has super cute packaging. It is sticky on my hand but I like it because it hydrates nicely. Always wear a lip balm, I have to have them everywhere. I have several in my handbag; two on my table, at work...Maybelline Baby Lips Intense Care is one of the two on my table. I use it constantly and like it a lot.


The dragon claw bracelet I DIY - ed a bit. It was shiny silver but I did not like it so I used CATRICE black glittery nail polish. What would you say? It is much more wearable, isn´t it?:-) 


My puppy Korin - Siberian husky is my love. He has beautiful eyes.;-)

I received two packets from eBay. Headband with glitter application and two peacock head pins. The flower is broche and I love it when I wear all black outfit! It would shine on me. With what outfit would you wear the broche?

Lenka










2 komentáre:

  1. Loved to see all your pretty things! The dragon claw bracelet is so cool and great idea on making it another color! Your dog is gorgeous!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
    Odpovede
    1. Thank you!:-) I like the bracelet much more after I redone it, it is wearable even for my work.

      Odstrániť