pondelok 7. júla 2014

EMPTIES - Used up products - Face and body


Hello Beauties,

In this Empties blog post I do have almost all of my favorites body and face beauty products. Some of them are really cheap and some of them like Korres or Dior are on the more expensive scale of beauty products. 

1. Face masks from Korea 

I love sheet masks from Korean beauty companies! They are just amazing, very hydrating, full of moisture and helps with my skin a lot. Green tea, lemon and rice mask. I do like a lot SKIN FOOD rice mask wash off; my skin was so soft after I washed it off.

2. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour hand cream
This is one of my favorite highly nourishing and thick cream for winter and during night time. Love the feeling on my hands, it does not sink in right in but even I wash my hands I can still "feel" it on my skin.

3. Avon Care hand cream
Nice, thick, nice for winter time hand cream. It is not as good as the one from Elizabeth Arden, but it is much cheaper, I can get it easier and the results are nice. Soft hands and nice protection against freezing weather.

4. Avon Revitalizing Retreat Body Soufflé
I disliked it so much. It was greasy, did not sink into my skin at all and it left a white cast on my clothing. It smelled ok but that was it.

5. Korres Wild Rose 24 - hour moisturizing cream
I did like this cream a lot. It hydrated my skin just right. Did sink very quickly and I did not have any residue on my face. My make-up applied nicely. For me it is more spring cream, for winter it is a not "heavy". I loved the smell of it.

6. La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo
Nice light cream for acne prone skin. I used it more during night. It did help to clear my skin, but not completely. It is very light cream, sink in right away.

7. Caudalie body scrub crushed cabernet
This smelled horrible! It has really weird, like vinegar scent. Other than that the body scrub was nice, the crushed seeds did scrubbed the dead skin and my thighs very nice and soft. I would not buy the full size.

8. MISSHA Super Aqua Perfect Cleansing Tissue
I received this face tissue in my MISSHA box. I did like this because it was soaked up. The tissue was not dry; it was wet even after I used it on my face and neck. It did remove make-up but mascara was a bit problem. I had to use a cleanser after these, but Missha tissues were the nicest I tried.

Lenka




Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára