streda 9. júla 2014

GIFT SET: Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum with Caudalie Make-Up Remover Cleansing Water


Hello Beauties,
During my Paris shopping raid I picked up set Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum with Caudalie Make-Up Remover Cleansing Water. It is hydrating kit that should leave the skin smooth, hydrated and supple. I picked it up just because I heard Essie Button rave about Caudalie serum.

The Vinosource serum is very light weighted. It is runny, smells after vine, fresh and sinks right into the skin. It contains hyaluronic acid and vine polyphenols that help with hydrating (re-hydrating) the skin. I use one pump on my whole face, it spreads easily and does not leave any residue and does not feel heavy at all. I use day cream after serum and use Vinosource just during day time. It is quite nice serum that hydrates my skin, feels very nice on my skin. I still do have lines on my forehead and they are a bit less visible.

The Caudalie Make-Up Remover Cleansing Water...well, I just do not know what I should think about it. It feels good on my skin, smells amazing, does not leave my skin tight, but does not remove my eye make-up. It manages the face make-up just ok. I am undecided.

What are your thoughts? Did you try any of these products from Caudalie???


Lenka 






Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára